With the increase in the Android app development in the digital marketplace, it is becoming more important to hire Android developers who are expert and mavens in creating dynamic mobile apps. The introduction of innovative and technologies like VR and AR as well as 3D animations being integrated into the apps make them more immersive in experience for the mobile app users.
Why every business should have an Android app?
Business of every kind wants to get an app because it is the ultimate way to digitize the business and reach more target audience. Not only a hassle-free experience is offered to the customers and clients but also innovative and creative options impress the app users. This ensures the retention of the users of the app.
● Marketing and promotion of new products and features of any brand becomes easier with the help of an app as compared to a desktop site or a responsive one. Features like rewards and other wallet systems which lead the users of the app to stick to the app for a long time are only exclusive to the app users of a particular brand.
● Push notifications is the most interesting option that a mobile app can have. It helps the owner to connect instantly with the audience of the brand. If the content is used and placed strategically in the notifications, people will take action immediately and thus, your business lead will convert in a flash.
Websites where Android app developers spend time:
2. Anddev: Android tutorials
3. AndroidPIT: Forum
4. Stack Overflow
Why do they spend much time on the above mentioned websites at all?
Android App Development industry survives and thrives on the latest and advanced technologies. They can’t get to know about the latest things and stuff which are buzzing in the market. Until the developers don’t hang up with each other to know the latest trends in the Android app development like Java and Eclipse.
3 Basic Factors for any Android app development
If you Hire Android App Developers for your business app, make sure that they are well known of the 3 basic facts that every developer should be well-aware of. A basic app can be created with programming languages like Java. But every app has the following factors:
● UI testing of the app on the emulators:
When you hire Android developers who have years of experience in creating unique apps for the clients of different business niches, it means they never leave a flaw unattended. Emulators are used by them so that not a flaw remains and the code is clean enough.
● Android app security:
Whenever a digital product comes in the marketplace. For example, any website or an app is launched in the market, security of the app becomes very hard to take care of. Design and usability, no doubt, matters a lot but not more than or less than the security of the app.
● Earnings from the app:
It doesn’t matter whether the app is free of cost for the smartphone users on the Play Store or a paid one. What matters is that the Android developer should know about the features to be integrated in the app to get maximum profits in the business.
Where to hire the best Android developers from?
● Freelancer.com: It is an amazing platform that helps you choose freelancers according to your project and the budget. You can even browse through the portfolio of the freelancers before you finalise them.
● Upwork.com: Even before freelancer portal, it is upwork.com that is really famous when you want to hire the Android developers for your projects. It lets you choose the most genuine developers for your app project.
● Social Media: If there is one thing that can help you choose the best bunch of developers, then you can’t ignore social media hashtags where developers look for the job offers. You can easily have a look at the portfolio on picture-based Instagram.
● Recommendations: A word of mouth is always helpful. How? First of all, you get true reviews and testimonials about the working of the company or the freelancers, second you get to know about the style of work flow.
● LinkedIn: The most popular social media network for professionals is definitely LinkedIn. Go search out there on LinkedIn and you will see many professionals looking for a job there.
In a nutshell, one should be very careful in choosing and hiring the developer for the Android app of their business. The tips we shared above will definitely help you in searching the best Android app developers.